PHASE ONE GUIDELINES
We have missed you and are SO excited to be able to get back into The Salon to see all of you! We hope that you and your family have been well in the midst of these difficult times.
The State of New Jersey and the CDC have allowed us to reopen The Salon and operate under restricted guidelines. We know you have all been waiting for this day, and so have we! However, given the recent COVID-19 PANDEMIC, we have made several business modifications and will continue to do so to remain in compliance with these guidelines. These guidelines aim to accommodate social distancing measures within The Salon’s limited space. Please understand that we are not able to operate at our usual capacity due to the restrictions and guidelines, and appreciate your understanding and patience during this transition time.
Please take time to thoroughly review our new guidelines effective during our Phase 1 Re-Opening:
- Limited Team
- We will only be permitting 2 Stylists and 1 Assistant to be in The Salon at a time.
- Limited Scheduling
- We will work 7 days a week to accommodate as many clients as possible.
- Limited Service Menu
- The Limited Service Menu is outlined below. We hope to return to our Full Service Menu soon!
- We WILL offer:
- Color Services: We will offer ALL of our color services at this time.
- Shampoo and Haircut Services: We will offer our Men’s, Women’s and Children’s haircuts at this time WITHOUT a blow dry and style.
- We WILL NOT offer:
- Blow Dry: We will not perform any blow dries at this time to reduce and prevent the circulation of germs throughout the air and onto salon surfaces.
- Until further notice, we WILL NOT offer:
- Hair Extensions
- Make-Up Applications
- Re-Scheduling Previously Cancelled Appointments
- We are diligently working to reschedule all client appointments affected during our Salon closure. We will begin by contacting those with cancelled appointments as of March 18, 2020 and will work in order from there to the last affected appointment in this window.
- Booking New Appointments
- If you would like to request an appointment, please call The Salon at (201) 497-3371 and request to be placed on a Waiting List. We will then contact you to add your appointment to our schedule based on availability.
- We understand that it will be challenging to make new or future appointments given all those that need to be rescheduled, however we appreciate your patience as we aim to keep everyone safe and healthy while also accommodating schedule requests.
- Limited Guests
- Total Salon occupancy will also be reduced to uphold social distancing and prevent a crowd inside. Clients with a scheduled appointment are the only persons permitted in The Salon at that time. We will not permit any additional guests to accompany you to your appointment.
- We understand that this regulation presents challenges when accompanying children or others may need assistance for a salon service. Please notify us when booking the appointment if you have special circumstances, such as:
- A parent/adult who needs to remain with a young child during a haircut
- A family member/friend who needs to accompany an older/disabled person
- A second adult who needs to wait in the car with other children
- Victoria Rose Salon Team Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- During our Phase 1 Re-Opening Plan and upon reporting to work each day, VRS Team Members will have their temperatures taken and logged. Handwashing will be required upon arrival as well as before and after each and every client. VRS Team Members will be required to wear masks; face shields and gloves will be worn as necessary.
- Client PPE
- Following the COVID-19 Guidelines and for the safety of our clients and our VRS Team, all persons entering The Salon are required to wear a face mask that secures around the ears, not around the back of the head, and covers both your mouth and your nose.
- If you do not arrive with one, you will be provided one (for a cost of $1) and must wear it for the entire duration of your visit or you will not be serviced.
- Even while The Salon has been closed, it has been thoroughly and repeatedly sanitized.
- All VRS Team Members have been recently re-certified in proper sanitization and disinfecting practices. We will continually take the necessary actions to maintain cleanliness and sanitary conditions at VRS.
- Before and after each guest’s service, all service areas and equipment will be disinfected. Each client will be provided a freshly laundered cape for his/her use only. We will utilize only disinfectants and sanitizers approved by the CDC and the State Board of Cosmetology.
- Hand soap and paper towels are available at our sinks, and designated hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the salon for staff and guests to use at any time.
- Pre-Appointment Health Screening:
- Since our stylists are unable to maintain a 6-foot social distance during your salon service, this health screening is imperative to keep everyone safe.
- If ANY of the following apply to you during the time of your scheduled appointment, we are not permitted to service you at this time.
- Please call ASAP to cancel and reschedule your appointment if you currently have, or have had any of the following symptoms/associations within 14 days prior to your appointment:
- Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing/respiratory distress, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, chills, muscle pain and/or headache
- If you have been around or in contact with anyone who has had any of the symptoms above
- If you are living with anyone who is currently sick, currently diagnosed with COVID-19, or quarantined
- Arriving for your Appointment
- After you have parked, please wait in your car and call The Salon to notify us of your arrival. We will call you to come into The Salon when your Stylist’s station is properly sanitized and ready for you. No waiting will be permitted in The Salon.
- Also, please keep your personal belongings to a minimum and remember to bring your mask! Clients will have their temperatures taken and logged upon entry and also complete and sign a COVID-19 Waiver which will be kept on file.
- We will not be offering any coffee, tea, food items or magazines.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
- Necessary Price Increase
- The additional cost associated with the purchase of required PPE and the extensive supply of disinfectant products to ensure a clean and safe environment for our clients, coupled with re-opening The Salon with reduced staff, limited appointments, and the potential for increased use of color products for excessive growth and/or color correction, make a small price increase in services necessary. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Payment for Services
- Payment can be made either by cash or credit card. Checks are no longer accepted. Please consider keeping your credit card on file with us to minimize the exchange of germs.
- At this time, tips cannot be added to your credit card. Ask your stylist if they accept cash for tips and if so, please bring appropriate change. If not, you may also use VENMO.
- When using cash, be sure to sanitize or wash your hands afterward.
- IMPORTANT! COVID-19 Appointment Guidelines Acknowledgement
- In our attempt to successfully communicate and provide a safe environment for both our clientele and our team, we are requesting that each person submit acknowledgement of our new COVID-19 Appointment Guidelines. Please complete the acknowledgement form below.
Schedule Your Salon Visit Now
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.